Almost there ... that is what the NP said when she saw me last week. I think this will be the longest part of the ride. We are getting very anxious to see her! Does she have red hair to she better have Steve's nose!
I think if we could of planned the timing of the baby I would of avoided the summer months ... 106 today and 12 hours at work ... it was like a sauna all day! My poor ankles are starting to look like marshmallows! Thankfully, it goes down by morning and all is well.
I only have a few more days of 12 hours shifts. I didn't schedule myself at all in July, so I can just go in for 6 hours on days that I feel well. I am kinda looking forward to that :)
Nothing exciting happening except expanding belly .. people are surprised that I am as far as I am .. they say I am so tiny! I really don't feel so tiny!
I think that's all for now!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, an update! You sound like you are doing well. Keep going! Almost there! :)
ReplyDelete