Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ready?



Ok, I think for the most part we are ready for her arrival in about 9 weeks!


I spent the morning going thru all the stuff we received for the baby shower and putting all her clothes away (the dresser is already full). Just a few things we need to pick up .. pacifier and diapers are the 2 things.
The shower was video taped and pictures taken, so, as soon as I get them I will post some pics and videos here. All in all it wasn't bad. Lots of pink was to be seen, not making Steve all that happy.
From what the doctor tells me everything is going okay. My blood pressure is a little high but nothing that is cause for alarm. All the lab work has came back okay. I have been feeling pretty good. In the evenings my back hurts and heart burn makes an appearance. YAY! Those are really my only complaints, oh and mood swings! They come on with no warning, poor Steve!


2 comments: