Sunday, July 12, 2009

36 weeks

I would be okay if she arrived tomorrow! I am just ready to be semi-comfortable :)
This week starts the weekly doctor visits and includes the actual exam of the cervix and such... I just can't wait!
They say she hasn't dropped yet but I think she has or maybe positioned herself head down. I just seem to have more room at the top then the bottom. With that being said I don't fell a lot of pressure that I should be feeling if she has dropped.
I think I have everything ready for the hospital visit .. bags packed ... Ipod charged .. I think I have everything I need.
So, now is just a waiting game.
I went to part time at work so I work about 5 hours a day which is nice but when you don't have a set schedule it is hard to get motivated to go to work. Plus, the fact that I am trying to get all the 'manager' stuff done for the next 2 months and that is freaking boring!
I can't think of anything else to add but I will try to update this week after my appointment.

-Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment