I really don't have much to update on by I owe my 2 readers an update .. so here goes...
I took the glucose test on May 5th, mmmm , taste just like flat orange soda with a little sand thrown in ... my sugar came back a little high. So, the following Tuesday I had to do it again. this time drink a more concentrated version on the first and sit for 3 hours in the waiting room with blood draws every hour. I haven't heard back about the results, I left a message yesterday. If anything, I will find out on Thursday at my regular appointment.
I, also, found out that I am RH-. Basically, I have to get a few shots, so my body doesn't attack any baby blood that may leak into my body during the birth. YAY! more needles.
I am seeing the doctor every 2 weeks now... yet, another reality check that this is happening in 12 weeks!
My baby shower (GAG, BARF, BLAH) is the first Tuesday in June. I agreed to it but if it is too gaggy I warned them I will leave. On the plus, side my mom is making spinach salad for me on that day :)
On the name front, we at least have a list started .. here are are few Caitlyn, Izabella ( which my dad says we can't use because if we call her Bella, we would basically be calling her a cheese head .... Baby Bella cheeses) Kayla, Alexis and a few more but the list is upstairs.
-Dana
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for updating your two readers! :)
ReplyDeleteI think your baby shower should be a Wii party!!
Woohooo an update! I think your Faithful readers should get to vote on the name. I already know two Caitlyns... in the same family. I really like Izabella. He is THE only one that would even think of the whole cheesehead thing. Geezz. Alexis is good too. :o)
ReplyDelete