14 weeks to go. Unbelievable! It is still something we are having trouble believing. I guess this is normal .. I feel her moving all the time, I see the expanding waistline, I see baby stuff in every room of my house, yet, it is still surreal.
I have been reading ALOT about labor and delivery. For what every reason it makes it less scary the more I read. I guess knowledge will do that for you. I have been telling alot of it to Steve so he is somewhat prepared. I have even talked him into watching a few of the births on TV. I really don't like watching them because there is usually something to cause drama. I really think he will be okay not to anxious or over dramatic.
I believe in the last week she has grown a bit. I can feel things stretching a bit and it seems I have popped out a little more. I do also think she flipped around and her head is on my bladder! It says a lot when Steve noticed how many time I go to the bathroom ..LOL.
I have picked out a name, however, Steve is dragging his feet on choosing a name. So, she is still our nameless child. :)
I think that is about all ...
-Dana
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet you look so cute with your prego belly! :) No chance of putting a picture of you up here is there?
ReplyDelete