
okay, I have received a few emails about the blog not being updated.. well. the only excuse I have .. I have been busy .. growing a baby!!! ;)
So, tomorrow starts the second trimester, yay, for more energy! In the last few weeks the naps have been fewer and my house is actually somewhat clean. It may help that I have had more time off in the last 2 weeks then in the last 5 years, just saying.
We have started looking at baby furniture .. holy smokes, I may need to refinance the house! Just kidding. We can't decide on anything. I think part of the problem is the cost of everything .. I just keep thinking maybe we can find it cheaper. On the plus side, a good friend sent me a very helpful book. So, hopefully in the next few weeks we can make a few decisions.
The baby is 2 1/2 to 3 inches and weighs up to 3/4 of a ounce and is the size of a peach. So, the little peach and I go back to the Dr. on Wed. Not sure what will happen then other then I will get the results of my 3 vile blood draw. I am very proud that according to my scale I haven't gained any weight. This is a huge concern for me so I am watching my diet closely.
The highlight of my day ... I found a mickey mouse fish .. the pic is at the top of the blog because it won't stay at the bottom .. just proof Mickey is into everything!
Did the person drawing your blood know what they were doing or did you have to hurt someone?
ReplyDeleteshe knew what she was doing, thankfully.
ReplyDeleteWe used to have Mickey Mouse Platy. That was back when the community fish tank was full. Now we just have the everlasting catfish. He's about 6 years old now!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to check out used stuff. Our crib was used and we purchased it for only $35. (We purchased a new mattress.)But again, it depends on what you want. Ours -- it just a basic crib that we will get rid of when she is ready for a toddler bed. Some people like to invest in the ones that will be their furnture all their lives, converting into twin or daybeds.
Basic changing tables are usually about $30 at garage sales and second hand shops up here. Our neighbor never uses her changing table and wishes they have never spent the money on it, getting a dresser instead.
Have fun shopping!