Sunday, February 22, 2009

Registeries

I have started to work on the registries. Most of the items are quite pricey, I did this mostly for my benefit so I can mark one more thing off the research list.

On Friday, we went to a model home furniture sale and got the crib. YAY! It came with the bedding, which is very neutral colors. We also rec'd 3 pictures, 2 lamps, receiving blankets, changing pad with a very soft cover. We also, rec'd baby's first teddy bear and horse (stuffed .. lol). The pictures are animal themed so I guess we are heading towards that for the baby theme.

Once, we get the room cleaned out and the bed set up I will post some pictures.

The question has come up for a baby shower. Truth be told I don't want one. However, I have had 2 different people ask me if they could throw one. As much as I dread it .. I consented. Here are the rules .. no decorations and no games. I feel, that in this economy we don't need to be spending money on 'stuff'. I am even hesitant to post the gift registries because I don't want anyone to feel obligated to buy anything. I value your thoughts and prayers above any items that you can buy.

Target Registry

http://www.target.com/registry/baby/2FPJ5717J60E0
Babies R Us

http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?target=viewDetails&registryNumber=92167199

2 comments:

  1. There are two co-sleepers on your Target registry. Is that on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda, i havent decided on which one I want .. leaning towards the darker one.

    ReplyDelete