Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week 11

Tomorrow starts week 11.

In terms of the baby ..

The baby is having sleep and wake cycles anywhere from 5 to 10 mins.

He/she is starting to use it's muscles and may be kicking it's feet around.

The sexual organs are completely formed, and contrary to the belief of Steve, you can't tell if it is a boy or a girl.

The baby's organs are just about completely formed and starting to function.

The first tooth buds should be formed as well as the vocal chords.

The size is still amazingly tiny .. 1.75 to 2.5 inches long and a weight of .3 ounces.

As for me .. still feeling pretty good. I am having a hard time not doing things as I would just do myself ... getting a 40lb bag of dog food, changing out the water bottles. I really don't like depending on others, that is by far the hardest part. I want it done when I want it done and I don't like waiting on others.
My pants are starting to get a little snug but the maternity pants I have are still too big :)
I need to go for my first blood work this week, I don't think I can procrastinate on that any longer ... I go back to the doctor in a few weeks.

Cravings .. anything potato ... mashed, baked, fried, scalloped ... mmmm, I wanted one right now! The only thing I have found that I shouldn't eat is pizza ... I tried again last night and about 2 hours later I was upset that I thought I could eat it. Being that this is one of Steve's staples .. it will be a long 7 months for him.

I laughed when I logged on to the poll everyone says girl! Obviously, Steve has not logged on and voiced his opinion.

We have already chosen the name if it is a boy but still haven't decided on a name for a girl.


Ok, I think that is about all for now.

2 comments:

  1. That was like us. We did good on the boy names but the girl names were much harder!

    Mmmm, mashed potato pizza!

    ReplyDelete